- Flood Warning for Clarke County, Virginia
- Flood Warning issued September 30 at 9:54AM EDT until September 30 at 6:46PM EDT by NWS
- Effective: Sunday, September 30, 2018 at 9:54 a.m.
- Expires: Sunday, September 30, 2018 at 6:46 p.m.
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in
Shenandoah River at Millville affecting Clarke...Warren and
...Flood Warning extended until this evening...
The Flood Warning continues for
The Shenandoah River at Millville.
* Until this evening.
* At 9 AM Sunday the stage was 10.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 10.0 feet.
* Recent activity...The maximum river stage in the 24 hours ending at
9 AM Sunday was 11.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
early this afternoon.
* Impact...At 11.0 feet...A small portion of Wilt Road (County Road
9/8) begins to flood. Water also begins to flow over Millville Dam.
* Flood history...This crest compares to a previous crest of 10.6 feet
on May 19 2018.
River Flood Observed 2PM 8PM 2AM 8AM Crest
Location Stage Stg Day Time Sun Sun Mon Mon Stg Day Time
Millville 10.0 10.5 Sun 9 AM 9.8 9.0 8.3 7.8