- Flood Warning for Clarke County, Virginia
- Flood Warning issued September 19 at 9:15PM EDT until September 20 at 9:00AM EDT by NWS
- Effective: Wednesday, September 19, 2018 at 9:15 p.m.
- Expires: Thursday, September 20, 2018 at 9 a.m.
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Virginia, West Virginia...
Shenandoah River at Millville affecting Clarke, Jefferson and
...Flood Warning continues until Thursday morning...
The Flood Warning continues for
The Shenandoah River at Millville.
* Until Thursday morning.
* At 8 PM Wednesday the stage was 11.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 10.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Recent activity...The maximum river stage in the 24 hours ending at
8 PM Wednesday was 12.1 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact...At 11.0 feet, a small portion of Wilt Road (County Road
9/8) begins to flood. Water also begins to flow over Millville Dam.
* Flood history...This crest compares to a previous crest of 10.6 feet
on May 19 2018.
River Flood Observed 2AM 8AM 2PM 8PM Crest
Location Stage Stg Day Time Thu Thu Thu Thu Stg Day Time
Millville 10.0 11.4 Wed 8 PM 10.0 9.0 8.1 7.6