- Flood Warning for Graves County, Kentucky
- Flood Warning issued May 25 at 3:32PM EDT by NWS
- Effective: Friday, May 25, 2018 at 3:32 p.m.
- Expires: Friday, May 25, 2018 at 4:30 p.m.
The National Weather Service in Paducah has issued a
* Flood Warning for...
Southeastern McCracken County in western Kentucky...
Graves County in western Kentucky...
* Until 330 PM CDT.
* At 230 PM CDT, local law enforcement reported a water rescue on
the south side of Paducah. Thunderstorms produced rainfall of 1.5
to 2 inches across portions of the Paducah area within 30 minutes.
Although the rain has largely ended, street flooding will be slow
to recede in some locations. Additional heavy rain has occurred
across portions of eastern Graves County.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Paducah, Mayfield, Lone Oak, Reidland, Lynnville, Sedalia and