Photo

Photo detail

Lieutenant Laureano, Officer Vincent Ruggero of the ACPD, and Captain Ben O'Bryant, of the ACPD, stand behind the wreath. More than 100 Arlington residents, and many of the county’s emergency personnel and officials, came together at Courthouse Plaza on this Sept. 11 to remember the attack of 16 years ago.

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

Arlington County Remembers 9/11

Officials speak of preparedness, pride in Arlington’s role, and emotions.

Comments

luchain 8 months, 3 weeks ago

The vampire is one of the best and I’m in love with it. I think that if you are doing someone australianwritings org this is one of the best thing and people should work on it more often. It will help everyone.

davidjohn0 8 months, 2 weeks ago

I can see why there is the best drone for gopro here, i wasnt expecting this to be here but all in all it does make a lot of sense, so thank you so much for this offer here!

davidjohn0 8 months, 1 week ago

With over 12 years of experience crafting luxury homes, our mission is simple: build a dream home that is custom tailored to you. Our hand-picked team of top architects and designers have the experience and knowledge to create stunning results, working with homeowners from conception to completion. mana kitchen design

davidjohn0 8 months ago

With over 12 years of experience crafting luxury homes, our mission is simple: build a dream home that is custom tailored to you. Our hand-picked team of top architects and designers have the experience and knowledge to create stunning results, working with homeowners from conception to completion. Kitchen Cabinet woodbridge

davidjohn0 7 months, 3 weeks ago

I experience considerable difficulties my considerations on substance, yet I truly felt I ought to here. Your article is truly awesome. I like the way you composed this data. mobile strike hack

davidjohn0 7 months, 2 weeks ago

Extremely pleasant article, I appreciated perusing your post, exceptionally decent share, I need to twit this to my adherents. Much appreciated! Tac Pack

davidjohn0 7 months, 1 week ago

The web site is lovingly serviced and saved as much as date. So it should be, thanks for sharing this with us. leather wallets for women

davidjohn0 7 months ago

Many thanks for the exciting blog posting! Simply put your blog post to my favorite blog list and will look forward for additional updates. Simply wanted to write down a word in order to say thanks to you for those wonderful tips. book public relations

davidjohn0 7 months ago

I truly value the sort of themes you post here. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing us an incredible data that is really useful. Great day! Ephedrin

davidjohn0 6 months, 4 weeks ago

What an inspiring article this was to read. I certainly did enjoy reading this very much. Some of the information here will be extremely helpful for my work. https://es.foursquare.com/user/462111200

davidjohn0 6 months, 4 weeks ago

Your work is very good and I appreciate you for doing great job and hoping for some more valuable posts! paper writing services

davidjohn0 6 months, 4 weeks ago

I truly value the sort of themes you post here. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing us an incredible data that is really useful. Great day! Mens Fashion

davidjohn0 6 months, 4 weeks ago

Incredible post I might want to thank you for the endeavors you have made in composing this fascinating and learned article. ielts test preparation

davidjohn0 6 months, 4 weeks ago

Wonderful blog post. This is absolute magic from you! I have never seen a more wonderful post than this one. You've really made my day today with this. I hope you keep this up! Rivercove Residence

stjannifer 4 months, 1 week ago

Hey, Loved it. Thanks For sharing this post with us. Fix Your Technical Problem With us. We are a team of the tech geeks. problem with Router, antiviruses, Windows, printer etc. Visit 192.168.2.1

aftabak 2 months, 2 weeks ago

Kissing bug chomps can look like nibbles from different creepy crawlies, (for example, mosquitoes or arachnids), rashes, (for example, skin inflammation or contagious diseases), or even hives. punaise de lit traitement

aftabak 2 months, 2 weeks ago

Slip-ups done on their part would make incredible misfortune the patients and additionally the restorative wellbeing focus. time management help

aftabak 2 months, 2 weeks ago

B2B showcasing forms are one of the real advertising approaches that organizations dependably center around. niche relevant

aftabak 2 months ago

Bingo extra advancements additionally come freighted with a few confinements like you need to stake a base sum that they require. lucky31

aftabak 1 month, 4 weeks ago

Tsum valley is the home of Mu Gompa, striking groups, and including Rachen Gompa. SwagSam

aftabak 1 month, 4 weeks ago

Custom suspension frameworks and fumes frameworks are accessible. You can simply add a custom paint occupation to your truck. Enamel pins

aftabak 1 month, 4 weeks ago

A strong verse site empowers inviting rivalry, and a route for you to gauge your advance.romantic poetry in urdu

aftabak 1 month, 3 weeks ago

The task report arrange requirements to address the key objectives for venture announcing. Crime Mystery Riddles

aftabak 1 month, 2 weeks ago

light of the fact that a decent deck provider realizes that few out of every odd individuals have every one of the information and measures of ground surface materials as they do. gifts for executive supplier

aftabak 1 month, 1 week ago

Whatever might be your pick, regardless of whether it is the Cleveland Browns or Buffalo Bills, on the off chance that you need to profit on sports wagering, at that point the NFL offers you a lot of opportunities. 18bet