- Flood Watch for Nelson County, Virginia
- Flood Watch issued June 03 at 11:47AM EDT until June 04 at 8:00PM EDT by NWS
- Effective: Sunday, June 3, 2018 at 3:13 p.m.
- Expires: Monday, June 4, 2018 at 8 p.m.
...FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM EDT THIS EVENING...
The Flood Watch continues for
* Portions of Maryland, The District of Columbia, Virginia, and
West Virginia, including the following areas, in Maryland,
Anne Arundel, Calvert, Carroll, Central and Eastern Allegany,
Central and Southeast Howard, Central and Southeast
Montgomery, Charles, Frederick MD, Northern Baltimore,
Northwest Harford, Northwest Howard, Northwest Montgomery,
Prince Georges, Southeast Harford, Southern Baltimore, St.
Marys, and Washington. The District of Columbia. In Virginia,
Albemarle, Arlington/Falls Church/Alexandria, Augusta, Central
Virginia Blue Ridge, Clarke, Culpeper, Eastern Loudoun,
Fairfax, Frederick VA, Greene, King George, Madison, Nelson,
Northern Fauquier, Northern Virginia Blue Ridge, Orange, Page,
Prince William/Manassas/Manassas Park, Rappahannock,
Rockingham, Shenandoah, Southern Fauquier, Spotsylvania,
Stafford, Warren, and Western Loudoun. In West Virginia,
Berkeley, Eastern Mineral, Hampshire, Hardy, Jefferson, and
* Until 6 PM EDT this evening
* Occasional showers will continue this afternoon as low pressure
moves into the Atlantic. Additional rainfall amounts of one half
to an inch and half can be expected this afternoon.
* While rainfall rates are not expected to be intense,
additional rainfall on saturated ground and swollen creeks and
rivers could lead to additional flooding.