- Flood Watch for Nelson County, Virginia
- Flood Watch issued September 27 at 10:29PM EDT until September 29 at 10:00PM EDT by NWS
- Effective: Saturday, September 29, 2018 at midnight
- Expires: Saturday, September 29, 2018 at 10 p.m.
...FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 AM EDT FRIDAY...
The Flood Watch continues for
* Portions of Maryland, The District of Columbia, Virginia, and
West Virginia, including the following areas, in Maryland,
Carroll, Central and Eastern Allegany, Central and Southeast
Howard, Central and Southeast Montgomery, Extreme Western
Allegany, Frederick MD, Northwest Howard, Northwest
Montgomery, and Washington. The District of Columbia. In
Virginia, Albemarle, Arlington/Falls Church/Alexandria,
Augusta, Central Virginia Blue Ridge, Clarke, Culpeper,
Eastern Highland, Eastern Loudoun, Fairfax, Frederick VA,
Greene, Madison, Nelson, Northern Fauquier, Northern Virginia
Blue Ridge, Orange, Page, Prince William/Manassas/Manassas
Park, Rappahannock, Rockingham, Shenandoah, Southern Fauquier,
Stafford, Warren, Western Highland, and Western Loudoun. In
West Virginia, Berkeley, Eastern Grant, Eastern Mineral,
Eastern Pendleton, Hampshire, Hardy, Jefferson, Morgan,
Western Grant, Western Mineral, and Western Pendleton.
* Through late tonight
* A soaking moderate to at times heavy rain is expected overnight.
Additional amounts of around one inch are expected. Due to the
saturated ground, this may result in flooding.