- Flood Warning for Frederick County, Virginia
- Flood Warning issued May 20 at 1:17AM EDT until May 20 at 8:00AM EDT by NWS
- Effective: Saturday, May 19, 2018 at 10:08 p.m.
- Expires: Sunday, May 20, 2018 at 8 a.m.
The National Weather Service in Sterling Virginia has extended the
* Flood Warning for...
Northeastern Frederick County in northwestern Virginia...
Western Berkeley County in the Panhandle of West Virginia...
* Until 600 AM EDT.
* At 116 AM EDT, stream gauges indicate minor flooding is occurring
on Back Creek in northern Frederick and western Berkeley Counties.
The stream is slowly falling, but flooding on roads in the
vicinity of the creek and its tributaries will likely continue
through the overnight and into early Sunday morning.
* Some locations that may experience flooding include...
Hedgesville, Tomahawk, Glengary, Johnsontown, Cross Junction,
Shanghai, Cedar Grove and Jones Springs.